Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

5D Home Theater Chair Equipments for Lebanon's precious client.


5D Movie Theater Equipments, Movie Theater Chair
I  am in touch with our current clients once they finalize me about their 5D Home theater equipments requirement, Customer is from the Lebanon, I talked with him but he didn’t not the English language much. But I liked when he start tired to say me in English that his cousin is from Iraq and he is 5D Home Theater Chairs partner to and he can speak English as well so contact him, He provide me his mobile number on the same call. Approx 3, 2 times we repeat our conversation to each other. Now, finally talked with Iraq’s guy and get a final order for 5D Cinema Movie Theater Equipments with 70 HD  Movies which we are giving without any cost. Pleasure with 5D Cinema Movie Theater Equipment’s business. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment